Mary K Barfield, MDFamily Medicine
Dr. Barfield obtained her Bachelor of Science in Chemistry in 1993 from Shorter College in Rome. She continued on to Mercer University in Macon, GA completing this in 1997. Dr. Barfield completed her Family Practice Residency at Florida Hospital in Orlando, Florida in June 2000 and obtained her board certification in August of the same year.
Dr. Barfield served as Assistant Professor, Department of Family Practice and Community Medicine, at the University of South Alabama College of Medicine in Mobile, Alabama from July 2000 - August 2001. She was awarded the Family Practice Clinical Teacher of the Year and Resident Teacher of the Year July 2001.
Dr. Barfield and her husband, Dr. Malcolm Barfield, reside in Cartersville and have two sons.
Blue Cross Blue Shield
Routine Well Woman Care
- Family Medicine - Primary - Board Certified
- Practicing since: 2000
- Gender: Female
- Internship: Florida Hospital Orlando FLA - 1998
- Graduate Degree: Medical School - Mercer University - 1997
- Residency: Florida Hospital Orlando FLA - 2000
- Cartersville Medical Center
- • Video
- • Link